Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Feeeeeed Meeeeeee!

There was this puppet show on Nick a few years back called Mr. Meaty.  It was a tad creepy—the ugly puppets and all—but it was quite funny.  In one particular episode one of the characters had a tapeworm and didn’t know it.  Every time he was around food or was about to eat something it vanished into thin air.  If memory serves me right (which half of the time it doesn’t) the ugly puppet employees decided to video the one with the vanishing food problem and when they looked at the video in slow motion they saw the tapeworm shoot out and inhale the food.  Ok…now with that said…my ass is hungry.  That’s it.  I am not eating anything different than I was before but it seems like my stomach is never ever ever ever happy (did I say ever?). 

Great example: Yesterday I had steel cut oatmeal for breakfast.  Nothing different from what I’ve had before and normally I don’t eat again until lunch time (I generally eat about 6-6:30 am, then a snack at 10am) because I am just not hungry.  What is wroooooong with me?  Even after I eat my stomach viciously growls at me wanting more.  I am sure to drink enough water so I know it is not the fat girl inside me mistaking thirst for hunger, and I know that when the stomach says eat you should probably do so but my goodness!

Right now I am in a really confused space.  Do I shove my body full of proteins and such?  Cram it full of veggies with tons of leaves and fiber punching power?  Do I just grab what I can?  And why is it happening?  Normally when a kid is grabbing everything in sight we say it’s because they’re going through a growth spirt…am I growing?  What is it and how the hell do I fix it?! Even as I typed that I think I already found the answer.  I’ll just have a ginormous piece of chocolate on chocolate on chocolate cake with a mixing bowl size of ice cream on the side and call it a day.  My stomach is bound to be happy with that…I know my inner fat girl will!

The Runner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods